Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad Since it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to utilize. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential longterm effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health risks of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are some facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be in the same way bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of people who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to determine what their effects may be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings for his or her favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is because the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the rules supplied by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. You Puff Bar can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an awesome way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in an array of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural alternative to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke by using them. In one study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of second hand cigarette smoke. One case was so bad that the patient died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this instance, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any sort of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems associated with the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put off from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you waiting for?